How to Register
- Camp High 5 at BSAC is a state licensed program. ALL EMPLOYEES (not just summer camp staff) must have a federal AND local background check, as well as ALL EMPLOYEES must be CPR/First Aid/AED certified.
- DCF 40 hours staff compliant – our Summer Camp staff is mandated by the state to take child development and camper care center online courses for certification.
- On-Site -$160/week per camper (M-F 7am-6pm)
- Off-Site – $80/week per camper (M-TH 7am-6pm)
The cost of Swim Lessons for Summer Camp attendees is only $55 per week for a 40 minute session, four times per week.
All campers attending field trips must be enrolled for that week of camp.
- Billing will always be charged to your financial account (credit card or debit card the Wednesday PRIOR TO each week).
- BSAC summer camp billing is on an AUTOMATIC billing system that gets drawn from a credit card or debit card.
With the volume of billing, we only offer weekly billing. If you would like to pay bi-weekly you are welcome to do so online, paying for the weeks in advance.
- Your camper should wear athletic clothing, closed-toed shoes and a swimsuit under their clothes AT ALL TIMES!
- NO two-piece bathing suits, must have a one-piece suit to swim.
- He/she should always bring their bathing suit, towel & sunscreen.
- Reusable water bottle
- NO ELECTRONICS at all!
- Positive attitude
- Since BSAC is a state licensed program, we must adhere to state mandated ratios.
- We are currently following the CDC guidelines of 1:15 ratio for K5-6th grade.
All allergies should be noted when signing up. This information is provided to each camper’s camp counselor and lead staff during the time the camper is in our care.
We can only provide the information when we know the weeks are full. HOWEVER, the past three years – every week has been 100% full. So sign up for the weeks ASAP! We can waitlist a family in the event of cancellations.
- Only those with WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION on your camper’s emergency card authorization pick-up will be allowed to pick up your camper with a valid photo ID – NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- You can always update your authorized emergency pick-up card with the staff if you forgot someone.
Camp High 5 has a daily inclement weather schedule with alternate inside activities for the campers.
No camper is forced to swim ever. Similar to field trips, campers will ALWAYS have alternate activities during swim time.
- Safety is one of our primary core values. All campers are evaluated by our certified Aquatics Staff prior to being allowed in the water and will go home with a proficiency skill card.
- As an added perk to your Camp High 5 experience, your camper is able to attend Swim Lessons at an additional fee of $55 per weekly session (4 days a week), which we encourage all our campers to participate in.
- For our younger campers, we provide platforms in the pool to create a shallow area for them to play safely.
Your child must be entering K5-6th grade.
Contact us today at 813-689-0908
Summer Camp News
Charley Belcher and Fox 13 visited Camp High 5!
Charley Belcher at Fox 13 stopped by Camp High 5 this morning. Check out the video here!
We’re Hiring! Gallery
We’re Hiring!Activities at BSAC (All-Stars), After-school, Aquatics, BlueWave, BSAC Community, BSAC Events, BSAC Family, BSAC Members, BSAC Mission, BSAC News, BSAC Partners, BSAC Programs, BSAC Stories, BSAC Summer Camp, Facility Rental, Featured, Learn-To-Swim, Staff, Swim Lessons
BSAC is looking to fill a wide variety of positions! All candidates are required to pass a drug test and background screening. Available
BSAC Blue Wave Swim Team Competes at AAU Jr. Olympics Gallery
BSAC Blue Wave Swim Team Competes at AAU Jr. OlympicsActivities at BSAC (All-Stars), After-school, Aquatic Fitness, Aquatics, BlueWave, BSAC Community, BSAC Events, BSAC Family, BSAC Members, BSAC Mission, BSAC News, BSAC Partners, BSAC Programs, BSAC Sponsors, BSAC Sports, BSAC Stories, BSAC Summer Camp, Dive Team, Facility Rental, Featured, Learn-To-Swim, Lifeguard Training, Masters Swimming, Scholarships, Staff, Swim Lessons, Tennis For Fun!, Water Polo, Youth Programs
BSAC Blue Wave Swim Team Competes at AAU Jr. Olympics
Swimmers on the BSAC Blue Wave team recently traveled to Greensboro, NC to compete in the AAU Jr. Olympics. It is a multisport