Becoming a member is fast and easy. You can join online by visiting high5inc.org or by phone by calling (813) 689-0908 .
You’re welcome to visit us and take a tour at any time. You can purchase a One-Day Guest Pass for $10 (per person) that offers access to our programs and facilities for the entire day.
Yes, the membership rates are as follows: Junior – $40 per month, Individual – $55 per month, Family – $75 per month. We keep our membership fees as affordable as possible to enhance the lives of more people in more ways.
Absolutely! Members receive special savings and opportunities that make belonging truly worth it. Some of the privileges and perks of membership include:
- Special pricing for more savings
- Early registration for after-school and athletic programs
- Exclusive invitations to members-only events
- Expanded facilities
- Faster check-in
- New opportunities for cross-program training at reduced rates
- Member-driven discounts on summer camp, court rentals, merchandise and more!
Members enjoy full access to a wide range of outstanding academic, aquatic, athletic and recreational activities, along with wide-open spaces to relax and refresh. As a member, you are welcome to experience:
- After-school programs that teach leadership, life skills and friendship
- Adult swimming programs for training and exercise
- Competitive aquatic programs
- Swimming lessons for all ages and levels
- Adult tennis classes and workouts
- Pickleball courts
- Youth tennis lessons
- Competitive tennis training
- Summer and seasonal tennis camps
- Facility rental for birthday parties, family reunions, corporate outings, youth group activities, religious group outings,
Because members have access to outstanding programs, facilities and spaces that offer countless opportunities to learn, improve, achieve, play and connect with friends and families.
High 5 is a community-based, non-profit organization that makes a meaningful difference in lives by offering superior after-school, athletic, aquatic and recreational programs that enhance physical, mental and spiritual well-being for children, teens, athletes, adults and those with special needs.