The High 5 After-School Experience
Good Morning High 5 After School Families,
I hope that everyone has had a wonderful summer. As you finish up your school shopping and wrapping up your summer vacations, I wanted to send a quick reminder that you will need to re-enroll your child in after school with High 5 for the 2022-2023 school year.
Enrollment is now open and registration can be completed online at our website www.high5inc.org or the following link: https://www.ezchildtrack.com/High5/parent. After this past year, we have noticed that the previous registration process was challenging and involved multiple steps. In order to improve your experience, we have decided to change our platform to EzChildTrack.
The steps to register are as follows:
- Once you click the link on our website, please ensure you click on the navy tab that reads “New Parents Open Account”.
- It will then take you to the organization’s page. Read the description and click the green register Please note that AM care is $15 per week/per child and PM Care is $70 per week/per child.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter an email address that you want all communication from High 5 to go to.
- Next, you will be prompted to add the primary account. This account will be in charge of all financials and any changes for the account. You also have the option of adding a secondary account holder who can access the account and make changes.
- Once you have the account information set, you will then need to add the child attending the program. If you have multiple children, you will have to repeat this step. In this step, be sure to select the child’s correct grade and school.
- Each child account will need to list a different person than the primary or secondary account holder as an emergency contact in case you cannot be reached immediately in an emergency.
- When prompted to add any authorized pickups, you will not need to add the primary or secondary account holders, they will be automatically listed as an authorized pick up.
- After all contact information is entered, you will need to enter the child’s medical information.
- To complete enrollment of the student, you will need to click the type of care you are wanting to enroll in. Please ensure the school at the top is correct.
- If you are a teacher for the county or have school readiness, it will prompt you to upload documentation in order to have the discount on the account.
- After all children are added, you will need to review and electronically sign all of the organization’s policies. Please make sure to carefully read each policy.
- To finalize your registration, please enter your credit card information and pay the $30 registration fee. Once this is complete, please click submit application.
- Your application will then be reviewed by our admin team and when approved you will receive a confirmation email.
Thank you for choosing High 5 for your after school needs. We look forward to serving you and your family. If you have additional questions, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (813)-689-0908.
Yours in Service,
High 5 Has a Job for You—With Your Name On It!
“How soon can you get here!?” The straight story is that we’ve got an URGENT need to fill open positions—especially after school site
Getting Your “Back-to-School” Schedule Back in Balance
Alarm set, kids up, dog out, breakfast made, lunches and supplies packed, teeth brushed, dressed, in the car or off to the bus
High 5, Inc. Wades In for World’s Largest Swim Lesson
Brandon, Florida facility to join hundreds of aquatic venues around the world in holding simultaneous FREE all-ages swim class on Thursday, June 23rd