Membership Cancellation and Refund Policies
Last Updated: May 11, 2022
High 5, Inc. does not impose annual contracts on our members, and members are free to cancel their membership at any time. Written notice is required to cancel a membership. Members must submit a cancellation request in writing prior to their next draft date.
- All High 5, Inc. memberships are prepaid and are month to month. Memberships in good standing automatically renew at the end of the 30-day membership cycle on the 1st of each month.
- The membership cycle begins the day the member joins. The membership auto renews every 1st of each month provided the member is in good standing and does not owe a balance.
- Memberships do not automatically cancel due to inactivity. Members must provide written notice to stop their membership from automatically renewing. Written notification is the ONLY manner in which a membership may be cancelled.
- It is the responsibility of the member to bring any billing discrepancies to High 5, Inc.’s attention within 60 days after they first appear on financial statements. After 60 days, the member’s right to dispute any discrepancies is waived.
Member Initiated Cancellations
- Members who wish to cancel their membership must do so in writing a minimum of 7 days prior to the end of the month. The cancellation will be processed prior to their next draft and the membership will remain active through what the member has paid. High 5 does not prorate remaining monthly membership value.
- Members must have an active membership through the end of any registered programs to receive facility, program and/or member pricing.
High 5, Inc. Initiated Cancellations
- When High 5, Inc. staff terminate a membership that is expected to automatically renew for reasons such as member behavior, staff error, or another circumstance, refunds are issued back to the original payment method. If the original payment method is no longer active or was in the form of a check, cash or ECT payment, the refund will be processed as a check to be mailed to the member’s address in the system.